Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

Dream thread

ID:L5/EMKms No.10716603 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had an interesting dream this afternoon. I was back at Georgia Tech. Nima was around somewhere and I was looking for him. Then I was in a chemistry lab, like a basement 1970s style chemistry lab, but it was for my optics class. Some young women, my fellow students, started reading out the name of one of my TIMESAND files and I went and spoke to them. They were very nice and we had a nice interaction. Then I was in number theory class and the prof started talking about the Riemann zeta function right away. I was glad because it seemed like I might get to talk to him about my solution. Then I was at home and this is where it got kind of weird. Ghislaine was laying in my bed, on her side, getting fucked from behind by some guy with a condom on his small penis. I couldn't see who he was because he was on his side behind her but she had quite the stoic look on her face. Then I woke up. I had shared this link
>Colorado Springs landlord sentenced for having sex in tenant's bed
>https://www.kktv.com/content/news/COS-landlord-caught-having-sex-in-tenants-bed-403932596.html
earlier in the day mentioning that sending people to fuck in my bed while I'm out is basically their favorite thing to do.