Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / ?]

White rappers accidentally proved blacks have a lower IQ

ID:ZkyqnQIA No.10719887 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I grew up on black rap / hip hop. Have listened for many years. Have many playlist full of black rap. Recently got turned onto white rappers like Tom MacDonald, Madchild, etc.

It seems to obvious they have higher IQ than 95% of black rappers who get all the radio air play and love.

I cant even listen to black rappers anymore. Its all drugs, cars, bitches, murder. Ego narcissism bullshit.

Eminem completely took over and changed the rap game. Im not even a fan of his, but its obvious his IQ and skill level is far about most black rappers.

With my smart black friends I feel like they try so hard to look smart, but can barely keep up, and often can not keep up - but pretend like they are. I get into "debates" with them and they are so weak. The points they try to make are such hail marry attempts. Then they stay married to those weak points like it's their low IQ life boat.

Im not your typical racist "I hate niggers" kkk type. Ive spent decades being close friends with many different black people. That said, I do feel there is a big difference between the American black and blacks from other countries.

Most black people simply do not have a high IQ. Some do, most don't.