Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:TWak/Z5y No.10725282 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well, in the last two days I did definitely get a new giant mega zapper five inches down my pisshole right next to the mega zapper from Flagstaff which is still in there, a few new ones on my scrotum, at least one on or in my right nut which has been aching severely intermittently today, again, and it feels like I have a spaceship parked up my asshole where I had a new strong zap today and I think I can feel two different shallow wrigglers, one on the exterior edge of the anus and one on the interior which seems to go all the way around. I had a new irritator/zapper on the left side of my penis head, which seems to have stopped irritating me, as well as new zappers on the top of the shaft, about 0.5cm lower than that last line of zappers which was right at the lip.

I just don't see how I end up in jail for shoplifting and spitting in someone's face and squatting in an abandoned house WHICH WAS ABSOLUTELY STILL MY LEGAL RESIDENCE, and these people are able to rape, stab, and sexually torture me with total impunity. No doubt someone opened MS Word and wrote in a fancy font, "United States of America Warrant" and then copied the .jpg of a signature onto it before printing it and handing it to themselves.

I like the new mural at the Krog. I am going to feed that worm to you, chick.