Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[161 / 28 / ?]

ID:GhnrMGOe No.1074017 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
4chan is poisonous isn't it?

Me before 4chan (or while I wasn't using 4chan as much):
>Had a life
>Had aspirations
>Had interactions with girls
>Had friends
>Had a job
>Had career ambitions

Me after years of obsessive 4chan use:
>NEET
>Very little contact with friends anymore because they all have jobs and i don't
>No contact with girls
>No career prospects
>No life
>No anything
>Being a cynical right-winger who thinks he's clever and knows everything wrong with "normies" and "SJWs", while not taking part in life whatsoever

Seriously, this site is fucking cancer

Inb4 "HURR DURR IT'S YOU IT'S NOT THE SITE, IF YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE THEN THAT'S YOUR FAULT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT"

Yeah okay be defensive, it just shows that you are addicted to this place and have been corrupted by it. Any reasonable person would recognise that this place is cancerous, it stymies real life social interaction. It's a crutch. It leads you into a mindset where you think "I don't have to be socially normal - I can just go on 4chan and talk with other like-minded outcasts like me!"

Such a thing seems fun and subversive when you're in your teens or early twenties. But at some point you will realise that it is eating away at your life. While your friends / peers are enjoying themselves, building lives for themselves, earning money, having the time of their lives, you're just sitting indoors, seething at the fact that these people have lives. Seething that you are not a part of it. But YOU are the one imposing this prison upon YOURSELF.