Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 6 / ?]

ID:VNXn736G No.10746115 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I do have the right of conquest. That is true. Other people also have that right, it is a right given under admiralty law. Saying that I have the right to take stuff from the store under a right of conquest totally ignores the real issue and it leads down that trail so loved by the admirals of the admiral law: it's deceives in the way that is most profitable for the admiralty. This line of reasoning is the trail that leads to a stalemate between another king and myself such that we both have king rights and neither trumps the other, and our mutual rights of conquest come to a loggerheads. That is completely fucking wrong and I hate it. I am a king, that is true, but I am also the King of Kings. I conquered the whole universe before it came into existence and everything in it belongs to me. I don't have to conquer anything because everything is already mine. Other kings have rights of conquest to conquer the admirals of the admiralty law, but they do not have rights to conquer me. The other kings, the ones who are not the King of Kings, are inferior kings. I am the superior king and the other kings who are not the superior king, but are inferior or minor kings, are only princes of the grand scheme of things. I am the king of the grand scheme things, and you do blaspheme greatly when you try to rationalize my right to the ownership of all that I own by the rights given to an inferior king who is really only a prince.