Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 7 / ?]

ID:rwxaAamH No.10752893 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pizza Delivery Confessions: I used to work out of this Pizza Hut in Ruckersville, VA (the one on Seminole Trail), and I felt like sharing the most bizarre delivery story I’ve ever had. Sometime in April, I got an order to carry out a large cheese pizza, so I hoped in the car and drove to the house. I walked up to the door, and rang it, causing the house’ dogs (there was more than one barking) to go off. I heard the customer (or so I thought) approach the door, and when she opened the door, well. I don’t usually judge people for how they look, and I’m pretty sure this person was a transgender (male to female), but MY GOD THEIR WARDROBE! This person was wearing a stripped, orange colored shirt (with yellow stripes I think) and for some reason was wearing biking gloves (though they were probably going for a bike ride). They also were wearing a big necklace with some yellow cartoon character that kind of reminded of Sonic the Hedgehog. On top of this, there was a terrible body odor coming from her, as if she had never bathed. Her hair also looked unwashed and was rather clumpy, giving a look that was reminiscent of seaweed. Her skin was really oily too, felt like I could take my credit card (or some else flat and stiff) and scrape some off. They then spoke in a voice reminiscent of an effeminate Urkel, saying “sorry, no one ordered a pizza.” I knew I had the right address, so stated that to her. She responded, “I’m very well known on the internet, and there are trolls who like to do these things to me. I’m doing a livestream up in my room, so can you please take the pizza away?” So with that, I left and went back to the workplace. All I can say is that I’ve never had customer like that.