Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 9 / ?]

DEPRIVE YOURSELF

No.10763233 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I feel very sad when I look at this board. I have noticed that many of you, despite speaking against the system, fall into the same traps and consume the same POISON that liberals and normies do. This poison is TV, video games, the internet in general, drugs, sex, sexual attraction, fast food/"good tasting" food. It's slightly ironic how I've met several people who go on and on about degeneracy and niggerdry yet they are the most niggardly and degenerate people I've met.

1. Set a schedule. For people who are wimpy as fuck, 15 minutes of workout time should do. Limit your time on the internet and spend more time irl.

2. Stop going on /pol/. This website is another poison. Do you know the purpose that these websites serve? These are release valves. You are finding yourself endlessly lost on these political equivalents of the vats of toxic waste, instead of making REAL CHANGE.

3. Once you've reached a point where your schedule has become instinct, deprive yourself. Fast for 48 hours, or better yet, refrain from all decadent and self indulgent activities (TV, music, food, drugs (yes, nicotine and alcohol count), most of all the internet. You are training your mind to withstand the pangs of your body missing the addictive POISON that (((they))) are shoving down your throat.