Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[104 / 9 / ?]

Why do you believe that every normie who posts something on social media is faking it?

No.10764087 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This seems like an extravagant cope to me. The idea that ALL these women and normies who are living their best life on social media are secretly bitter and depressed. Pretty much every woman i know who projects "love life, love me" on social media is this way in life. They have full confidence in who they are, they don't get jealous of their female friends, it's all empowerment and uplifting vibes, they really ARE as happy as they project on Facebook and Insta.

I know single mothers of 4 who update their social media 50 times a day and put their explicit life on there, every waking minute goes on social media.

Where does this idea come from that all these women are secretly living in a depression and only posting what they want you to see? I've seen women putting their personal business with social services on Facebook. Single mothers are posting their financial troubles, abusing their kids dad, etc. They hide nothing and all have the "don't like who i am? judge me? fuck off then" philosophy about them.