Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 7 / ?]

Let's Make America Free Again!

ID:+Tr592aI No.10774929 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
#OTB4Pr3s1d3nT

"Let's Make America Free Again!"

Slowly, but surely, the OTB Technologies’ ZeroNet Site is coming to fruition. If I can get this done by the end of the month I will be please with myself. I just want my literary works to stand the test of time, and make keeping them up to date easier. I ran into ZeroNet as a means of doing such, and I will no longer have to worry about censorship or people having outdated information that was published by OTB Technologies.

Previously the information was accessible via PDF over Tor and I2P, but this required a centralized server in one or more foreign countries to keep my works safe and accessible for all. Plus, once information became outdated, there was no way to keep our readers up to date regarding current best practices. At one point I attempted to distribute it via BitTorrent as well using an anonymous seedbox, but the idea gained little traction and the project effectively failed. But now, due to the decentralized nature of Zeronet, this will be a non-issue; if someone visits OTB Technologies’ ZeroNet Site, then they will automatically begin seeding our materials. Problem solved once and for all (I hope.)

https://ZeroNet.io/ for more information on ZeroNet.