Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

Fat people have no excuse; never accept their normalization

No.10783239 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I blamed myself. I weighed 307 pounds at the time, and I thought, He did it because I am overweight and I’m fat and I’m unattractive.
I remember my first run. I went to a canal, and I thought I was going to sprint and that it would all just come together naturally. But I failed horribly. My lungs felt like they were burning, but I kept reminding myself that I wasn’t going to give up this time.
This enlightenment came after I sold everything I owned—car, furniture, TVs—and bought a one-way ticket to ... where I backpacked... While there, I ran every time I could.
When I returned to the States in April 2016, I had lost between 40 and 50 pounds. Then, my running really kicked in. I fully dedicated myself to running, and in the first 10 months after starting, I had lost 130 pounds. A year after that, I was down a total of 170 pounds to 135 pounds.
All of this wouldn’t have been possible without changing my diet. When I started, I just followed along with what I always did and ate whatever I wanted, which was two to three times more than the average person. I really didn’t care what I put in my body.
When I started losing weight, I wasn’t educated on nutrition. Little by little, I did my research and learned from trial and error. At first, I starved myself thinking that was the solution. That was incorrect—balance is most important for me.
>if this hambeast can do it; then any obese fat fuck can