Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

Romero Cavalcanti thread

ID:0ehDftN8 No.10785866 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I think a person with this name is the head of the N'Drangniggers. I guess it was his decision to serve me this life of failure in which I am left out on the street like a mundane piece of trash except without the blessing of being simultaneously unnoticeable like a piece of trash in the gutter usually is. I literally have niggers following me around full time to torment me, and they are getting paid with his blessing while I am equally left to die with his blessing. Most people who have that problem, all of them really, also have fame and fortune to offset it, such as they have money to afford a private place to go so that it is a choice to go around the hecklers, and not an involuntary, rapelike, non-consenual experience. These N'Drangniggers have allotted for me the worst of both worlds, and I don't doubt that the head of the N'Drangniggers is just the helper of of some Babylniggers, including impersonators of my own father figure, who have the same sort of thing in mind for me. However, I do not think the Babylniggers could have served it to me so coldly without the help from the lesser organizations.

I hold it against you, Romero, that you are more interested in maintaining good relations with Babylon than with the Lord. Maybe if you weren't such a small-minded money grubbing piece of shit, you wouldn't allow yourself the luxurious wrongthink of thinking your view as a "big picture" guy is what leads you to prioritize your relations with the Babylonians over your relationship with the Lord. However, as the leader of the N'Drangniggers, you are in a good position to please me with a truth offering. Will you do it?