Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 6 / ?]

ID:4YUnpr9g No.10791776 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I fucking hate being a female. I hate acting even slightly feminine. I hate the fact that my voice isn't as deep as a guy's, but at least its deeper than most females and when I'm playing some online game people just assume I'm a 10-year-old faggot. I fucking hate having long hair, but my dumbass mom doesn't want me to look like a dyke.

I'm not a trannie, but i kinda wish i was a guy. I wish i could wear baggy clothes without having some bitch in my class make jokes about how much of a lesbian i look. I wish i could joke around without having some degenerate telling me "tits or get the fuck out". I don't even have tits, why don't you show your manboobs to the internet you fag, maybe then you would find someone that thinks your inbred mantits are hot.

If i was a guy maybe my depression would be taken seriously and not me just being weak and having to deal with an intellectually-inferior cumslut telling me " OOOOhh it's JusT YouR HoRMoNes, I KnoW iT sUCks, BuT It'S pART of BeINg a WomYn, TeHiHI".

Sometimes i just wish i could get rid of my uterus. I'm not using that useless shit anyway, i fucking hate pregnancy and kids just like i hate sluts that think they are so empowered just because they can handle 25 liters of cum in their mouths.