Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 9 / ?]

Constant thread

ID:+dBV8ve1 No.10794133 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The first time I saw pic related meme, I had just mentioned on the internet that Jynx Maze's thigh tattoo looks just like this giant winding purple keloid scar I saw on the hip of Steve "The Atlanta Child Murderer" Collins. His son Joey Collins is the real El Mencho and both of them are named Joel Steven Collins, and "El Mencho" is the head of the "Jalisco New Generation" Cartel because "Jaliso" sounds like a Mexican way to say "Joel's Co." or "Joel's Company," and Joey is taking over as the "new generation" after Steve.

That other guy Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes is not the real El Mencho. Joey was my main training partner at jiu jitsu, so he was my "nemesis." We say OSSS!! a lot in jiu jitsu, so jiu jitsu class where he was my main partner is the OSSS war, or the OSS guerra, giving rise to "Oseguera." Cervantes is probably in reference to the Mexican guy coming from Joey and Steve's pool of Mexican MK Ultra slaves, or servants.

Joey and Steve have a business Collins Brothers Produce in Forest Park, GA. Among other things, they deliver the produce and flowers to the Trader Joe's around Atlanta. One time Helene and I were touring the refrigerated warehouse where they keep the stuff they deliver, and Joey gave Helene one of the bouquets of flowers like they sell in the front of all TJ's store. Later, Helene said to me, "Oh! I like Joey! He's such a mensch!" That was around thanksgiving 2012, give or take a year. Before that Joey was "The Prodigy" but after that, he was "El Mencho."