Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / ?]

take the /comfy/pill anon

ID:zj+8jHz/ No.10828896 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i was a lot like most of you on this board. until like two months ago i was an aspie retard who was depressed, lonely, tfw when no gf, all that bullshit.

i figured out that i wasn’t being honest with myself, and i wasn’t allowing myself time and space to just enjoy my life.

enter the /comfy/pill. it basically only has this one overarching stricture: stop caring so much, and just let yourself live. i comes down to forgiving yourself, and understanding that you’re doing your best given you were thrown into this world without your consent without any guidance. enjoy yourself where you can, how you can. if you’re sad, have patience with yourself and be sad. if you’re happy, let yourself be happy.

do what you have to, in terms of like work and all that. go to work, go to school, or whatever it is you’re doing. don’t be an asshole to other people. exist without shame or expectation. understand that you can’t control anything in your life but how you see the world and how you act in it.

yeah, people can be assholes. people can be cruel and brutal. forgive them and understand that they’re in the same place as you. just move on. it’s less about taking the path or least resistance and more just taking the path of your choice with the important caveat that you let yourself live. things will get better. stay comfy boys