Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / ?]

ID:FKU3R6BZ No.10838771 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Women are only good for fucking and beating. When you get tired of fucking them, there’s only one thing left to do.

After you fuck them, they start talking. That’s when you beat them. They all talk too much, especially when you don’t want to hear it.

And what do they talk about? Violence toward women. But they fail to realize that their whining is what provokes most of the violence. They don’t understand what their eternal screeching does to men. Shut up! We don’t need to hit you. Just shut your mouths.

One simple rule, guys—the first time she gives you some lip, bust it open WIDE. She won’t talk shit again. Not if she’s smart, she won’t. Smack her mouth so hard, she won’t be able to open it for a month. It’s difficult to bitch and moan and nag with a broken jaw, isn’t it? Your fists are a judge’s gavels. When she’s in contempt, pound down on her until there’s order in the court. Don’t let her get away. Make her pay for being a woman.

Such a sweet little girl. So annoying. Daddy’s little snookums. Now you’re wiping the blood off your mouth. What would your father say if he saw me smack the snot out of your nose and onto the walls? Would he cry? Would he call the cops? He’d better not—I’ll snatch that wooden cane out of his hand and beat him to death. Your brother says he wants to kick my ass? Let him try it. Let him just fucking TRY it. Tell him to bring his friends, too, ‘cause I’m in a killing mood. Oh—you want to start shit yourself? Very funny. You’re a woman. You hit like a girl.