Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

Look at me

ID:GQjiRBd9 No.10843161 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Look at me you fucking moron, i'm going to beat your ass, yes, this board is shit i get it, you are a moron and i know you like sucking dick too. Am i writing this just because you are a moron? Specifically you? Yes. You are swine you vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. A zit on the butt of society. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away. You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. Because off your face the rabbit population actually decreased. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one because you are a fucking retarded piece of trash, no, pineapple doesn't belong on pizza, i don't approve any fruit on pizza you fucking bitch, you think you can rebel against my authority? You sound fucking retarded, now go eat a normal pizza you stinky moron.