Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 5 / ?]

How do I move to America?

ID:5G7Q91Xe No.10858137 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I can't stand it here. I don't have any alliegance to the (((crown))) or (((monarchy))) at all. Our cities are being flooded by shitskins and eroded by leftists and soon to be literal communists. We are facing years of austerity, political crisis, poor governance, I just can't be arsed. America seems like the logical choice because it is large. Despite it facing much the same problems, there are still based parts like the Rockies, Great Plains, Deep South and such. Plus as a Scotsman in a deeply industrial part of the country (manual industry long gone now), with many Irish descended people there has always been a stigma against anything English, and in turn mainstream English culture. Especially anything from London. American culture filled that void. it was seen as rebelling against those "Tory bastards". I'd fit in there. Also I'd like to be able to defend myself with (2A).

How can I do it? I just hope Donald loosens Euro emigration again. I'd do it entirely legal of course and apply for naturalisation.

Anyone else done this or any burgers have some tips?