Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[94 / 23 / ?]

American society is literally the most insecure in the world

No.10861583 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
After 27 years of living in this country this is the conclusion I've come to. Literally everything in this country is about how much better than someone else you can be. Nobody here ever just does something for fun. Even when Like if you have a hobby, you have to be the best at it or not do it at all. It really is not surprising to me that this country spawned a dipshit like Ninja who can't even understand the idea of not raging like an autistic nerd when you die in a video game. But really this mentality permeates every facet of life in America. Every single moment you are comparing yourself to someone else. Does he have better marks than me, is she better looking, is that person's girlfriend hot or not? Then you enter the workplace and it's the exact same bullshit all over again in the office. You are expected to work yourself to death yet Americans make fun of Japanese like they're so much better. Everything in this country is about being better than someone else. If you aren't better than someone then you are deemed a failure in American society. I srsly think this is why the US has such a hard time comprehending that they done fucked up with covid 19. Like the people here are so insecure they cannot actually accept that something is wrong in this phony ass world of theirs. I can't help but feel like living here is just like being in a massive epeen contest 24/7. People here like to compete, it's the #1 pastime, but have the hardest time losing.