Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 5 / ?]

henry

ID:VQJV5vpF No.10884758 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i am unbanned again i got banned again for replying to off topic garbage but they didnt tell me what i replied to again so i dont know what happened there but thats ok guess what i made some chicken soup maybe its a stew i dont really know what the difference is well i shouldnt say really i dont know what the difference is i guess i think of stews as being thicker and heartier than soups or something but thats really all i know about that anyways it was very tasty and heres another thing i made the soup or stew or whatever it is yesterday and i had it and it was good and i had a lot leftover which is great but also good timing because today i felt myself getting sick i think i have a cold wow am i lucky to have this soup and or stew now thats really fortunate timing what do you guys think about that i also have some bread left and its nice to dip the bread in the soup and then eat it like that i did not walk my cat yesterday or today though and i probably wont walk him tomorrow unfortunately or maybe itll be good to get some fresh air or something i dont know well see tomorrow but anyways thats whats happening with me i am sick but i have a soup or stew now so it is ok and i also have bread so i am able to reheat that and it is comfy and i like it how are you guys doing it sucks getting banned and then getting banned again right after i barely even know what i did but you know what you win some you lose some heres a picture of apu hugging what i assume to be another apu i think he does a good representing naivety or innocence and enjoying the things around him i think we could all take a page out of apus book and learn from him he is a good guy i wish to be more like him