Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[129 / 24 / ?]

They deleted it!

No.10887414 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I wish I can give you more details about the operation side but since I was only a E-3 at the time I barely even knew what was going on.

I was awarded the coin with about 14 other individuals from the Marines and Army. We were chosen for being on top of our shit.

We went to the right side of that big HQ started at a gate they made us take the dog tags out of our left combat boots. Went through pretty basic scanning procedures as far as S3 goes. And then entered down into the mountain which reminded me of the old Seattle Kingdome stairways.

Huge concrete pads. We were told to walk down until we reached the bottom. Long ways enough to have small chat but it was limited.

We all got down underneath on line in formation. we were able to observe the entry into the mountain the big ass door that was open.

We were down there for probably about 40 minutes but during that time we were able to see what was going on which to best explain it was technology that we see today but a lot easier to use...I don't know how to best describe it. More projection and less analog. Now that it's 2020 that type of Technology doesn't seem to sophisticated but the Hologram based projections still don't exist yet the projection type of screens that they used were able to he touched in the air and motioned.

On the Blue Ridge they do have a projection room inside of the Main meeting area that was secured within four rooms. The board room so to speak. Had a entire image of the ship and the surrounding ships. Data on lights that could be touched like south Korea.