Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.10887885 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The base I can't draw a entire map. I was only at the door.

The entry was in the mountain above ground. Weapons were already secured down in the main base. Guard checked all gear. Removed CACs, boot tag, knives, watches and Covers(hats).

Walked down steps. Reminded me of Seattle's old kingdoms slanted concrete elongated steps. Huge. Each slant width was about 15 feet? Length was about 50-60 feet? We went down far, not sure how far but when we reached the bottom we Lined up. Parade rest.

Told to wait for Gen Bell.

Standing. To my front/right is a wall and ramp back up.Behind me is a wall. To my left is the door. Huge metallic, heavy fucking duty. Diameter of about 30-40 feet. Thick seals.

Inside was bright. Illuminated the concrete around us. Screens were projected from all over from lights. Shaped and flat. They had work areas with seats. SK and US Military with non military. You could see them walking around, its common to see NCIS most of the time on bases. General Bell comes out. Attention for coins. Then we walk up and out. Back down to wait for formation.

To me I can give a fuck. Say what you want. You live on your computer or Phone without seeing shit in real life. Its easy to gang up like nigs to force your disbelief narrative. 404d from going against the topic lmao? I'm sure the black smell OP was offended by my posts.

This is why 4Chan, open media platforms blow. You get people coming out responding like they know shit from you tube and online surfing for truth. I found the truth your welcome now fuck off if your offended because the real world exists without your opinion.

Who the fuck cares about the flag? You sound like a SJW or BLM cringe shit. It's a flag. If anything you types want to focus on that instead of the facts. Worthless.

What percent of people in here have been to SK? Okinawa? Enlisted USMC? If so speak up. If not grab more Cheetos and spam more.