Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / ?]

ID:g694adqu No.10894392 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Greetings my bros.
I hope you all are doing fine in your current points in life. The same cannot be said by me. I don't want to bore you with pointless sad stories but I might be at the worst period of my existence. I had lost my job some months ago. I've been trying to get something new just to earn some cash to sustain myself but it's been hard. I have nothing to my name except debts. Well that's not entirely true, I have some relatives that had been helping me out with food/water/electricity/housing and I always will be thankful to them. Saying that, everyone has their limits. I've been asked to pay for some stuff like electricity bill which is fair yet I still can't do it on my own. I really wish I had any form of work to pay for it. I also need to pay for the internet bill. Every place requires to fill online job application for some reason, even those basic ones. In total it's so much money I don't know how to cope with it. I've been thinking on ending it all but I need to stay positive. After adding stuff up it should be around $70! (it had been $135 before but one of the wonderful lads from here has sent me 65 bucks in total - thank you) which is huge here where I live. I know I shouldn't ask for it but I have no other place. This is my last hope. I made a ppal account (I had to create a newone) and I have some old ass btc link from way back when I still had some dignity. If you have any questions feel free to ask anons.