Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 6 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:JsiykWXb No.10904540 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anal electroshock as soon as I started typing this post.

That person at the desk this evening looks like they could easily pass for the Hasid that sat next to me on the plane leaving "Israel" and wiggled his fingers in front of me with simultaneous electroshock so strong that I though I was getting stabbed in the ass with a needle through my seat. He was trying to get me to think that he was doing it to me with his psychic powers, I am quite certain. If that is this person, who I guess is that nigger Romero Cavalcanti whose name I've been writing, and whose whole extended clan of niglets is going to get thrown into the nigger hole for his niggerdom, including his subsidiary clans such as the Rothschilds and the rest of Ndrangheta (electroshock on the shaft of my penis now), is the person at the desk, then I am certainly not imagining that the corner of one of my pillows in this new hotel has the same trash spray on it as my hotel last night in South Carolina. The scent is faint, but one corner of one pillow smells like it, just barely, and that is in accordance with how I know these niggers work. If that's him, then I cannot be imagining the small and this one red blob of stain of one of the pillows is no accident, and it reveals his true niggerdom.