Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 7 / ?]

I was Abused in an American Prison for Being White

No.10914882 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
American prisons are hell for white people. I actually successfully sued the prison for money for mis-treatment.

I was bullied in the prison the other prisoners all said I was super ugly and I got depressed so I tried to commit suicide. The prison guards didn't let me do it because I failed when I tried with what I had and then they took me and said I have to shower with other guys (normally there is privacy stalls with curtains that cover the waste and I have autism and OCD and am terrified of the idea of people seeing me naked and I have an exhibitionist fetish so I get a boner at the thought of people seeing me naked which would be super embarrassing), guards didn't give a fuck tho.

Some prison administrator said he believed despressed was caused by not enough social interaction so I needed to get even more personal and close with others to rebalance my brain and that included showering naked with other prisoners. One of them clearly mocked me by yelling in an Ace Ventura-esqe way "You're going to get NAAAAAKKKKEEEED". I said "no im not doing that im not gay i don't want to get naked in front of other prisoners". The guards like "you're going to get naaaaaakkkkeeed and it's going to be gaaaaay and GLORIOUS!!!!".

Eventually I ended up doing it and it was torture I felt like i was in perpetual cringe. I can't stand being naked in front of others.. I didn't get a boner though because i was so scared.