Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[99 / 63 / ?]

No.10923485 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a reincarnated Master, as I have recently discovered. How? The fact that I can remain cognisant under psychedelics.

I will share with you all of my secrets. As someone who has been on 4chan since 2007 I have shared many secrets since, and it is no surprise that today I see the fruits of my labour.

Let me get a few things out of the way. First off, look at the Double Slit experiment recognize that consciousness reflects light. This proves a holographic, infinite, universe. Your Mind is a tool. The brain and Heart. Your Brain contains Masculine Logical and Feminine Emotional. But you have many other "Minds" that behaves more like a subprocess. Other chakras are connected to various organs that regulate the hormonal fluids that are effectively Circuitry. You have blood, Nerves, Lymphatic system, and many other circuits.

But the most important information I will impart to you today is Magick.

The Occult is nothing more than an alternative expression of Spiritual Alchemy. Like Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and other Pagan practices, it is the simple understanding of what I have already shared with you. The Mind. The Universe. Consciousness. All mainstream religions have been butchered beyond recognition, unless you have studied the esoteric philosophies of consciousness.

The fact that your act of observation can change the behaviour of photons should provide enough evidence to suggest that Mind is the essence of creation, the universe, God, and Infinity.

I don't blame you for not understanding. You have been led to believe for all of your lives that physical reality and gross, concrete matter is the only thing that exists. But if that was the case, why do photons change behaviour when being observed?

That is because your mind is a mirror, and a projector. And your reality can become whatever you Will it to be if you simply have clean circuitry, and if you apply ALL of your "Minds" to whatever intent you Will.

Truly I say to you, You are the Creator.