Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 11 / ?]

/cgt/ Christian General Thread

No.10950473 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let me first start off with a prayer
Lord please have mercy on us. Please give us light and wisdom on your word and in the discussion of this thread. We ask you to move in our hearts, and that your word may speak to both us and those who have questions. We ask that the words that profess from our lips be of you and not of us. In Jesus’s holy name I amen.
>Announcements
Please note post of the shills invading are not Pagans, but appear to be atheist shills. Do not be angry at them, rather ignore their insolence and pray for them.
Second, there was a Germanbro with a question I couldn’t answer, I can’t remember what it was but I remember you
Second, could the person who was talking about the Holy Spirit please respond with their question again? The thread got moved to /bant/ and then was removed by their janitors. Also, if you guys could post explaining the trinity (I’ve noticed there have been so misunderstandings amongst our brothers) I would greatly appreciate it. The talk with the guy I was speaking to, we exhausted resources and I need more help explaining
Now that we’re done, it’s time for our daily discussion
>The Bible on homosexual and transrights
The Bible openly condemns homosexuality
>Genesis 19:1-13
Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus 20:13
Romans 1:26-27
1 Corinthians 6:9
>But can we recognize their marriage?
No, this was banned in both the OT, gets covered in the NT. Please also
Read Hebrews 13:4. The answer is no, because it is not what God intends or recognizes
If you are a Christian and have homosexual urges, you are not in sin. So long as you do not lust for a man (or have sex) you are still okay. Remember, Christ was tempted by Satan
>But OP, you’re not talking political yet
Actually I was getting there. We must first establish what our King requires of us and his opinions.
>What can we do
Sign up petitions for Christian Rights. This means if a city is pushing through legislation to recognize gay marriage, go out and proclaim the word.