Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[157 / 24 / ?]

No.10972045 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is it possible to be a White nationalist, be Pro White, advocate for Pro White policies/agenda, support the creation of a White ethnostate, support the securing the existence of White people and a future for White children BUT be married to a Latina?

I met my wife (then girlfriend) 5 years ago, before I was aware of all this. I've been married to her now 2 years. I love her with all my heart, she is my soulmate. I love spending every moment with her, holding her hand, making love to her, cuddling with her, just relaxing on the couch watching whatever. Every moment with her is a blessing. We've recently talked about buying a house and starting a family, and to be honest I am extremely anxious to have children, I feel like I'm ready to be a dad and move on with the next chapter of my life. I want my wife to be the mother of my children. But I have this gnawing feeling (thanks to /pol/) in the back of my mind that I'm doing a 'bad' thing by these things, even though its exactly what I want.

So how can I square these things away?