Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 9 / ?]

THE WAR IS ETERNAL, WE WILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING

ID:RVZm1aVg No.10974844 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
everybody knows that true blooded DACIAN warriors reign supreme against all foes, including the infiltrators (SLAVSHIT PIGS, BOZGOR FILTH, PERSIAN MUDSLIMES, CELTIC RETARDS) who wanted the dacian empire for no reason other than LOL FUCKING DACIANS and just GOT SLAUGHTERED. they have ALL lost a huge chunk of their inferior infantry to the dacian warriors that helped keep romania what it is today. I WILL NEVER STOP until i either die or the true land of DACIA is given back to its rightful owners. yes, we have fought diligently to secure our own land, but that is something that comes with TRUE BLOODED HERITAGE AND HONOUR, SOMETHING NO BOZGOR WILL EVER HAVE IN THEIR ENTIRE PITIFUL EXISTENCE ON THIS EARTH. i have seen it with my own eyes. the forces of nature fight back against the wrong doers to the dacian empire. bozgors will soon have a place to wallow for their eternal sins, and that place is HELL. no dacian friend of mine has ever come forward publicly about this, but when i mention it i can feel their souls IGNITE WITH FIRE, the likes the world hasnt seen sinse the dacian wars. and with that, i leave all of you to understand the BADASSERY AND INCREDIBLE FUCKING JUST INCREDIBLE STRENGTH THAT IS DACIANS AND DACIA AS AN EMPIRE AND AN ETERNAL WILL OF A NATION
NEVER SURRENDER
FIGHT FOREVER
WOLF
WOLF
WOLF
Dacia lives.
God's army.