Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[45 / 8 / ?]

Third world problems

ID:YDgYorlD No.10979510 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello there fellow anons,
I belong to the third world, my family would be considered middle class in my country but would be considered poor in your countries.
I know I'm gifted with an excellent memory, have good level of intelligence and problem solving skills, in a highly competitive exam, I have come in the 99.86 percentile.
I feel like I have been robbed off my ability to have fun because I have to constantly work hard to make my mark in this world, I know if I was born in the 1st world, my life would be much easier, and could actually enjoy living.
For some reason, I feel achieving greatness is the only way out, but I can't picture myself doing it, I don't want to continue working my ass off, I am not lazy, I am just tired, my whole life, I have worked hard, which has led me into missing out on socializing and when I see these low iq dumbfucks on the internet talking about how they have literally everything I could dream of without working hard and then still acting like they are deprived of all the pleasures of the world, I get frustrated.
I know this is absolutely ridiculous asking for advice here, but I'm out of options.
Anons, please suggest whether I should continue slogging or just give up and end it all, only thing keeping me from suicide is that I'm a pussy, any advice is welcome.