Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 6 / ?]

Strange dream thread

ID:C0BNsiqc No.10989288 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had some very strange dreams last night.

I had a meeting with Trump, who had a short beard, and there were some little dogs yapping and barking so much I couldn't concentrate on what he was telling me. Helene was there too with a pair of tweezers. She told me that my "cousin Joel" was coming over to wherever we were, some apartment or house I did not recognize. When Trump got there, I asked her, "This is cousin Joel?" She said, "Ha. No." She tried to be in the meeting with us but I sent her to go wait in the other room.

Then I had another dream. I was in the military and we were attacking something. I had an M-60 and I sprayed a bunch of people with it. We walked through a mine field and when we had passed safely someone blew up the mine field. It didn't kill anyone, but after it blew up there were seagulls eating little chunks of mat out of the dirt that got overturned by blowing up the entire minefield. I got awarded a medal for killing the most people. Then because my service was almost over, I got sent to a bunk on the corner of a military-themed TV talk show. They had the props of a rack and some other stuff off to the side of the stage and I was allowed to stay there until my EOS. Then I decided to go back to my platoon instead of waiting on the stage. I had to put on some stupid fast food worker paper hat, a silly one, and I found everyone in my platoon had been reassigned to work at a fast food restaurant.

Both of these dreams were eccentric.