Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / ?]

I am going to tell you all the truth behind alice 3d

ID:wds+ZeXj No.11059868 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Im going to start from the beginning. Me and my sister alice (who is biologically male) were raised in a japanese secret agent training program called Shi saibo or dead cells. It had started as a secret ninja clan but when ninjitsu fell out of style in the 1700s the clan was forced to adapt. Other ninja clans were being disbanded by the shogunate, but our tatics were too advanced for the shoguns men so we managed to cling on and eventually started threatening the shoguns power with targeted assasinations and controlled uprisings. Eventually The Shi saibo (their orignal name being lost to time) made the shogun our bitch and we were basically allowed to do what ever we wanted. But then an opportunity for expansion came to us in 1858 when japan was forced to take a more active role in the world economy. The Shi saibo had wanted to make their skill known to the west so that they could expand their influence and make a name for themselves. Westerners were impressed with our methods and started hiring us for top secret missions around the world. Jfk? we did it. Ghandi? Us as well. Archduke franz ferdinand. That was us too. Hitler? I think he was our greatest achievement.