Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[37 / 10 / ?]

NO AMERICAN WILL EVER ADMIT TO MY WORDS, BUT THEY ARE IN DEEP GUILT

ID:98uBmwgA No.11063965 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Do you people know what the fuck this shit is? Huh? It's the fucking birthright of all true blooded DACIAN WARRIORS who protect themselves from americans, and rid themselves of the hedonist degeneracy that is the anglosphere. Every fucking dacian and romanian and all those based people could just fucking PWN american ass without even trying. Like I am talking some serious pwnage here. And let me just say this, NOBODY LIKES AMERICANS. LITERALLY NOBODY.
Nobody:
Not a single soul:
Americans: *becomes so fuckign greedy and disgustingly unlikable that they need to threaten other nations to like them*
Me: "Wait, that's illegal.*
Fuck you americans, you think you are fucking funny ? huh? ignoring my threads calling you pussy niggas out? Just because I am a real nigga doesn't mean you have to be all like ooh i dont want to fight waahhh meanwhile you can easily bomb any 3rd world country for resources to fit your hedonistic agenda right? Come on, faggot losers of faggot land. I'll fuck you right the fuck up, you will be so fucked when I'm done with you.
FUCK YOU AMERICUNT
God's will.