Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 7 / ?]

CHRONOS GENESIS 001

No.11068748 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi everyone.

I know many will skip past this thread, but I am actually something called an "e-time traveler".
In March 2080, there was a new development made by independent researchers from several different countries, which essentially allows us to reverse engineer the internet. By doing so, we are able to manipulate time through the internet.

Once this development was made, these researchers got together and established “Chronos”, a private e-time travel company. We have not progressed to physical time travel. (Yet!)

Today, on August 17th, 2088, we have utilized this technology for the first time and are making our first e-voyage to 2020. Exactly 68 years back!

This event is being live-streamed to nearly every government leader on Earth right now. There are other e-time travelers who will also be posting to Facebook, Twitter, and even Youtube in the coming years.

4chan is our first stop because it is one of the last grounds of "real free speech" on the internet as of August 17th, 2020.

Feel free to ask me anything, although there are things I am not allowed to disclose. Although you are free to respond as you please, you should keep in mind that this event is being surveyed by researchers and government leaders.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to having a conversation with you all!