Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[58 / 12 / ?]

No.11077285 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yes, yes, you are all a bunch of racist fagots but I’ll write this anyway.
Just a brief insight of how easy is to be a woman, from a gay’s perspective.
So now you need to know that I live near the border, near Arizona so I constantly visit Phoenix. Normally I go during winter because for whatever reason people get hornier during the cold nights or whatever. Well it seems to me that Americans especially white Americans are attracted to me much more than Mexicans overall, maybe has to do with the fact that homosexuality is far more accepted in USA. Anyway, going to bars, gay bars, is a non-issue, the amount of attention I receive is insane, keeping men in a short lease it’s easy, I barely need to put any effort into keeping them on line, sometimes I just make them wait hours for nothing for no reason other than just make fun of them. Basically I just ask them to come over my hotel or whatever and just keep them there doing nothing.
Hell there’s this small story about a Chinese dude with broken English that I met on a bar too, we sort of dated for a whole week while I was making him buy me so much stuff that I didn’t’ want, just wanted to waste his money, I gifted everything he bought me while I was back in Mexico.
As an attractive and also gay dude; I’ve grown pretty close to women, and wow it’s insane that I’m not anywhere near as much of a horrible person as the average woman, if you think making a Chinese dude spend 7-8k usd in a week is bad you should hear the amount of crap women do to men.
The thing is, how come the average straight/gay men is so weak? It’s literally no control over their impulses at all, they just want to cooom in someone and that’s it, it doesn’t matter at what cost if they feel attracted enough or if you manipulate them into waiting enough they are willing to do more and more for the other part.