Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[210 / 21 / ?]

No.11086476 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
typical plebbitor
https://www.plebbit.com/r/offmychest/comments/icgf9e/i_hate_my_life_i_hate_my_kid_i_resent_my_family_i/
>I hate my life. I hate my kid. I resent my family. I resent my inlaws. I resent my wife. I hate myself.
>...
>And here I am - on reddit on my laptop, tethered to my phone in a parking lot at the park after dark. I came home from work to my son spitting on the neighbors to door knob - his reason "get the neighbors sick". Why does he want them sick? His amazon package got delivered to their house in the morning and they waited until evening to give it to him.
>Well in returning to for telling him not to do that, my son went into the attic and peed all over the one bankers box of memorabilia I have from my parents - who both died before I was 20.
>I left the house and am sitting in my car. I don't know if I'm coming back.
>And I don't want advice. This isn't "lack of discipline" or "bad parenting". I've read every book. I've worked shifts 6 days a week for a decade to pay for tens of thousands (probably 100,000's) of therapy, behaviorists, counseling, classes. You name it.
>At the end of the day, it is my fault. I am so spineless. I knew I didn't want kids. I was convinced, because, well, I'm a jellyfish. And here I am. 45 years old, crying in my car in the park.