Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[167 / 31 / ?]

Please Red Pill me on Plastic Surgery

No.11113908 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, I am new here and if possible please can you provide red pills/ knowledge on plastic surgery. I have seen this board seems to like SEA women, I have a lot of them of them as friends. They have generously given me the details of surgeons in my country that will help me with plastic surgeries like them. I’ve never had sex but I am the most average of average blue eyed white girl you could possibly imagine.

They’ve had jaw shaping and double lid surgery (breast aug, butt fat transfer, eyebrow thread lift, fat to under eye for aegyo/ kawaii, chin implants and forehead implants) but said not to worry about this. I should worry more about breast augmentation and fat transfers to butt or boobs as well as a nose job. They’ve kindly provide plastic surgeons that can do all this for me. What I’m trying to get at it Plastic Surgery okay? Do far right wing except this in white women like asians?

But the asian or Japanese women worship on this forum has got me so low, I just want to be loved by a white man. I’ve kissed but not had sex I’m just so average and thin (hence the nose, butt and breast aug recommendations) and considering pol (a rightish leaning group I value the opinion of) seems to like these Japanese women I feel I should take there recommendations to be attractive.

Pleas don’t remove thread operators, this is politics to an extent.