Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[81 / 16 / ?]

AIRPLANES ARE NOT REAL!!

No.1112504 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>2017
>still believe in airplanes

don't fall for the kike conspiracy! Airplanes are a myth and we've known this for years! Mankind can not fly, it's impossible and unnatural! God didn't intend for human beings to fly like birds.

>"hurr but i've been in an airplane, ive seen it take off and fly!"

you were seeing rear screen projection technology developed in the 20s. It's all an illusion made by a partnership between major airlines and the disney company.

>"hurr but how do I get from place a to place b so quickly?!"

When you enter an airplane, it's actually a train that enters a secret underground railway system. This railway system travels at the speed of your average bullet train. There are underground railway pipes connecting all major airports, even underwater railways connecting the continents. Look at the shape of your average aircraft: it looks just like a bullet train!!

>"hurr but what about when i look outside and see the plane go zoom zoom fast"

at the top of every "Control Tower" at airports, there's a massive projector that projects false images of planes flying around.

The international jews have been pulling the wool over your eyes for years, charging double and sometimes triple for what are ostensibly cheap train rides.

Have you ever thought about why they have to take your baggage? Why can't you take your baggage with you? Why does it have to go somewhere else? Have you ever thought about why the Denver Airport is so weird? It's because the headquarter of their international conspiracy.

Fuck the moon landing. Fuck the ISS being a sound stage on a plane, that's not even fucking possible because AIRPLANES ARE NOT REAL!!! 9/11 couldn't have happened with planes, it had to be an internal implosion, because planes aren't fucking real!

When will you sheep wake up to the truth?