Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 5 / ?]

Who were your ancestors?

ID:14BcFy1S No.11137232 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
On my dad's side:
>great grandfather started a stud farm with horses he stole
>during communism that stud farm was claimed by the government so he started working at a farming co-op, one day while working there he threw a kid off the bed of a truck while it was running, the kid smashed his head on the cobble covered road and died there, the truck was carrying rejected watermelons for animal feed
>Great grandpa wasn't even questioned about it
>felt bad about it even on his deathbed, he was 99

>grandfather got convicted of statutory rape two months after my dad was born because he had a 14 year old girlfriend on the side, after 5 years of jail he beat that girl's father in his yard, and when he was about to leave that man hit him with an ax in the back of the head and my grandpa died on the spot.
>dad doesn't even remember his face
>grandma raised him on his own, which wasn't that difficult since he was an only child

On my mom's side:
>great grandmother killed herself when she received a letter from her husband who had been declared missing in action and gave no sign of life for years after WW2 ended
>before she did it she placed washing basin over her daughter in order for her to suffocate in her sleep
>great grandfather killed himself as well months later , apparently he talked with the husband who decided to start a new life in some other city
>grandma was adopted by gypsies and married a gypsy, apparently they were the only gypsy family which was respect in that community, they managed the bit of land they had very well and worked honestly
>grandpa simply goes missing one day when my mom was 15
>months later the police tell them that he was hit by a car and to stop looking into it
>they never recovered the body