Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 7 / ?]

I am such a fucking loser.

ID:MA5fZcpe No.11154809 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Every single day, every single fucking day, I apply for AT LEAST three jobs. Either they never get back to me, or they move on with someone else, despite their "urgently hiring".
And I know it's my fault. Despite the fact I work my ass off, my resume is widely inconsistent, because I've had many different jobs. From working at a call center to working as a deckhand on a tow-boat. What I'm afraid of is employers looking at my app and thinking, "Deckhand, huh? I don't want some ignorant fucking redneck working for my company. NEXT." And I'm not inadequate. I'm a fast enough learner. But despite all these six-week training programs, NOOOOOOO you gotta this and this experience, EXCEPT IT FUCKING SAYS ON YOUR GODDAMN AD THAT NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. YOU HAVE A FUCKING TRAINING PROGRAM. I mean I get that COVID fucked everyone over, but holy fucking shit.
I'm honestly thinking of just saying fuck it and legally change my name to Biff Loman

Anyway, anyone here wanna recommend me some good international television shows? No trash, please, I'd rather not waste my time.