Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[133 / 46 / ?]

/cgt/ Christian General Thread

No.11156041 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Today we will be looking at the concept of forced vaccines (I’m sure you don’t need a source on this). What’s interesting is that these vaccines might contain LUCIFERASE and carry tracking to mark you and your vaccines (you can’t make this up)
http://news.rice.edu/2019/12/18/quantum-dot-tattoos-hold-vaccination-record/
>What does this mean as a Christian
This might not be the mark of the beast, but it’s getting closer. Either way, DO NOT GET IT. IT MIGHT VERY WELL BE THE MARK
>What is the mark of the beast
18 tHere is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count sthe number of the beast: for uit is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Revelations 13:18
15 And he had power to give †life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not nworship the image of the beast nnshould be killed.
Revelations 13:15
17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, rthe name of the beast or sthe number of its name.
Revelations 13:17
>What does this mean
Don’t get the vaccine, weather you be a shill, jew, or Christian. It will eternally damn you
Anyone who gets the mark will be eternally condemned
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT GET THIS VACCINE.
Because of the severity of this thread, I ask for everyone who is reading this to be prepared to keep reposting on the board, day and night. It is possible souls depend on it. If you’re a shill, do not forget this thread