Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 2 / ?]

/pol/ Dating Site for the Traditionally Minded Paranoiacs

No.11177921 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm trying to gauge the interest here in putting together a dating site by pol-anons, for pol-anons. I know for a fact that there are a non-insignificant amount of traditionally-minded femanons who lurk here, so rest assured that it won't just be a degenerate sausage-fest, provided there's actually interest. So I just want to know if anyone here would actually use such a site.

inb4 >fuck off, glownigger
Before anyone implies that there's ill intent here, to data gather or otherwise, I'm planning on putting a big banner on the front page that suggests that you are ENCOURAGED to not put actual photos of yourself up, and to use a pseudonym when registering as well as a fake address (but one in the general vicinity of where you'd like to match with people).
While I can promise you that I am not interested in using data for any nefarious purpose, I can't guarantee that there won't be parties who will join and lurk. It will be on each and everyone of us to be vigilant using the site and to only share personal information when you feel comfortable doing so, privately, with someone you decide to reach out to.

Unlike whitedate.net, all features (messaging, searching, etc) will be 100% free. There would be a donations model that would give a purely cosmetic indication that you have supported the site, and that would ensure the site continues to stay up.

Now, we need to discuss the obvious issue of fake accounts that would likely come about on a site like this. This is where I need some help. My first thought is to require a prospective user to submit a hand pic with a handwritten timestamp, including the username sought to be registered. There would be instructions on how to remove EXIF data from such a picture, and an assurance that such photos will not be retained but deleted in their entirety after a short period. This would have the added benefit of excluding the melanin-tainted.