Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 16 / ?]

lewd dream thread

ID:HlDuhVfT No.11193046 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
FUCKING FINALLY I've had a lewd anime dream after 2 or 3 years since the last one! And that didn't end in a second right after the penetration to boot.
Don't remember what led to it, but there was her, looking EXACTLY like picrelated, just with a bit longer hair (waist reaching), in what looked like a small conference room, dimly lit in the light of a setting sun reaching through the window behind the curtains. She's sitting on the edge of the table, supporting herself by putting her arms on the table behind her, her legs with thick and juicy thighs spread widely, business miniskirt lifted up, bright white lace panties moved aside, and me, right between her inviting legs, thrusting away into her with changing rhythms.
I distinctly remember (dreams like that, togerther with if not each and every detail, then most of it for sure, usually stay in your memory if not for your entire life, but for quite a long time after that indeed) her smile, both loving and lewd, how she was throwing back her head from all the pleasure overwhelming her, her ample, full breasts (probably F-size) bouncing distictly up and down under the fabric of her unbuttoned snow-white business shirt surrounded by her dark business blazer, upper half of which was already unbuttoned and moved to the sides by her bouncing breasts. There were even sounds, of her sharp, lusty moans, and even vague, subtle squelching of her juices being mixed inside her pussy with each thrust.