Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 8 / ?]

No.11214747 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Over the years I've had my fun LARPING and joking around on here, all very much fun and happy. Pretended to be retarded leftists, jews and so on UNTIL this week when I saw people legitimitely coming on here, actual ANTIFA and leftists flooding the board with their garbage and propaganda. If someone from the right got shot, they would be here to gleefully express their happiness.

At this point, you can't even make bait anymore because then you're just helping their cause. At what point does satire become part of everyday reality?

So then I thought "Surely people aren't ACTUALLY maliciously flooding the board with leftism?"

So I tried to connect to my school, The University of Oslo 's Wifi for another le epic shitpost. Guess what? I got the message "Posting from your IP range..."

Which means that the incredibly pozzed people from my University have actually been coming here and posting "Your hate will never win!" shit unironically

Which is why, I am sorry to say, that I will have to retire from doing this for the time being. Reality has become too much of a satire for me to be able to parody it and any attempt to make fun of it just gives them more power and demoralizes the people I am actually rooting for