Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / ?]

ID:xL+wDlPk No.11216436 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>At metro station at 1am, waiting for the train.
>Cute girl standing about 15ft away. I dont think much of it, it's not like imma be able to start conversation or sumthn..
>train arrives, its almost empty other than this group of tall as fuck nordic people who seemed to be leaving a party. I take a seat, and she sits right in front of me, facing me, and rests her legs on the seat by my side.
>About 5'2'' (im 5'7''); ponytail; laced white top; black miniskirt; sandals and toenails painted shinny black, she's blocking my passage with her legs and I think that's kinda hot.
>After a while I take a glance at her and she's leaning forward, looking at me straight in the eyes and smilling through her face mask, with an expression in her eyes that seemed to beg for me to say something.
>I keep looking at her for a few seconds with the most blanc expression trying to realize what is going on. When I do I almost shit my pants.
>I get really scared and it shows. Her face turns into an expression of disapointment and uncertainty, and she turns her attention to her cellphone rather embarassed.
>Her legs still resting on the seat by my side cuz shes an alfa chick.
>After two or three stops she leaves. Im still paralized and only when it's too late I realize she left two stops before me and i couldve left there to talk to her and then walk home, but now it is all lost forever.