Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 7 / ?]

ID:DTZWwnpa No.11221655 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm 30 years old.

I don't have any hobbies outside gaming, drinking or the occasional magic mushroom trip.

I don't have any friends, mainly spend time with the fiancé or talk on chat whilst playing Vidya with my older brother.

I spend most of my time on my phone listening to the Joe Rogan experience or watching Paul Joseph Watson on YouTube... I make the occasional post on 4chan but it mainly gets ignored.

My best friend is the neighbors cat, I feel like we have a mutual love for each other as we're both neglected outcasts.

I don't do social media anymore, I quit and none of my 400 internet friends checked to see if I died.

I find it hard to maintain an interest in other people on nights out or social events as I either don't feel I can relate or I just find the conversation shallow and vapid.

I overanalyze myself and others when they are talking to me, I'm always looking for some negative agenda from them, like they think I'm stupid or weird... I mean I am not like most people, I'm respectful and treat others how I wish to be treated.

I have a job that pays well yet I don't feel secure or fulfilled, I feel like I am on this planet to serve a long forgotten purpose.

I feel like I'm mediocre. Just existing.

I feel like I'm on autopilot.

what do?