Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / ?]

Fuck me for not working in the past

ID:MCRxi6b4 No.11234727 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fuck I'm hating myself because I just realized that if I had worked a bit during high school in those 5 years i could have some thousand € now that I'm 19 and I've finished high school.

Instead I started learning about money just 1 year ago just for a coincidence because i stumbled across a finance themed community on internet and started from there, now I'm looking for a job but in starting from 0 so I'm fully dependent on my family and I hate that.

I don't want to blame others, it is what it is, but I thinked that my parents should've at least taught me something about money instead they never did, instead they never wanted to talk about it because "it's a sensitive subject that we don't talk about, dont be concerned with that", and just gave me money to spend when I went out, after I finished the money they gave me other money, so I was just a money spender, I think it is better to give your son an X amount of money every N period of time and then let him manage it, and also teach him about money and work, instead I was totally oblivious to all that and had to discover the "real world" of money by accident.