Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 14 / ?]

I Can't Support White Nationalism

No.11243412 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I do not think that focusing on, or politically organizing around race is a viable or desirable tactic for gaining political influence in society. Any functional state can select for specific characteristics, including the traits that are distributed differently among races, if you remove leftists from the area most of the open racial conflict disappears, and the creation of race-states causes more violence, up to and including ethnic cleansing.

From what I see, white nationalists take the position of race-realism and draw from it claims about how humans should organize themselves. They treat race as a biological concept that determines the outcomes of group characteristics like IQ and by extension its manifestations in economic outcomes, representation in public and private organizations, and finally representation in crime statistics and prison demographics. This creates friction between the races which results in varying forms of political instability such as increased rioting, and race-based aggression that eventually leads to race-wars. White nationalists seek to solve these issues by creating separate, distinct political entities for each race that are exclusive to them.
1/5