Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 6 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:DWgUbgZg No.11253144 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I went to go get a sandwich. I tried a different store. I have rape dick again now. I must have got it while walking through the lobby of the hotel because it was already starting again when I was in the car... discounting the possibility where they were just leaving me alone during the day today.

MEGA LEFT BUTT CHEEK ZAPPER

If I can go to that store

ELECTROCONVULSOR

where the guy said, "Let us help you," a day before the other guy screamed, "Jonathan!," at me, then maybe I will let them help me.

Anyways, after a few calm hours, I went to get a sandwich and now the rape dick is back. It seems weird how there's a crowd in the lobby of the hotel every time I go down there. You would think 8pm on a Tuesday would not

WRIGGLER

be a busy time for an airport hotel, and yet there were like six or eight people I had to wade through going out and coming back. I wasn't having rape dick before I left, but it started in the car after I walked through the lobby, and now it is PERSISTENT RAPE DICK with anal zappers.

It mystifies as to what the control system is around here that I can get raped all day and say, "I'm going to nuke Israel," in a neighborhood full of Israelis, but then no one kills me. What control system is that? Obviously it is God, but God does not work by magic, and there is some control system that says, "You can rape him every day, but you have to leave him alive so he can nuke Israel later." It's weird, isn't it? This is in accordance with the way God works: because they do not overturn my ultimate victory with their rape attacks, God leaves those tares until the time of the harvest.