Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!JDu0IJbmaz5
[5 / 2 / ?]

art of self correction:banned quantumCorona theory

!!JDu0IJbmaz5 ID:Je/hXsoL No.11281814 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
just got banned from >>>/pol/277051863

i don't know why, my theory of everything requires non politically correct conspiracy theories like HIV/spanish flu rockefeller eugenics thingy...
anyway, before you read the following, you have to read the previous thread mentioned above^. I explained in details how self correction wave tells later particle to do interference pattern in double slit experiment.

Now, here is a brief summary of self correction wave theorem. I am trying to figure out a way to combine everything, QM, special relativity, U.S. army's infinite UFO energy sources with eugenics, racism, vaccine research, quantum biology. To do that the only way I have is to use poetry, language and theology. There is no other way to do that. if you are a quantum physicist, 70 years have been passed, you can wait another 70 years for theory of everything. without poetry and spiritually you are blind in one eye you can't interpret the data in a unifying way. I have to warn you, you have to be somewhat good inphysics first.

Anyway, long story short, if you know QM, you know that if i start firing particles into double slit today, and i take 300 years to fire 300 particles, the particles gonna form an interference pattern. This is because particle tells the later particle(even if they are 1 year late) what they did before, then the later particle chooses to do interference pattern with constructive and destructive wave.

and in special theory of relativity, when you go faster and faster, your mass grows faster and faster. if particle spend 1 joule to reach .2c, you have to spend 1000 joule for .6c, and billions of joules for .95c. your energy gonna be wasted on mass or rest mass, but particle will never reach 1c. photon has 1c because it is massless, but electron cant reach 1c when it has some mass.
those are FACTS