Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / ?]

I MADE IT

ID:6KyAN5Eq No.11304227 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
excuse my blogging but
>i stay online-only for my first week cause the hs principal is retarded (she's also getting the boot this year lmao)
>faculty is either oldheads who are technologically illiterate and don't want to bother lecturing or people in their older 30's who just want a paycheck
>we just bullshit in class 70% of the time and the other 30% professors don't even bother hosting the class
>profs already know me as "hard working" so they won't bother pestering me with questions anyway
>speaking of the principal, she wants to try out some retarded hybrid schedule by splitting classes in half, which means i get 2 weeks extra of NEETing since the first half goes to school and the second half (which i'm a part of) stays home
>basically i'll be 3 weeks in a row at home
>elections finish up on the 26th, and it's almost guaranteed that we'll have a second lockdown for schools only (if nobody got infected by covid in our hs by that time)
>that means we'll spend the entire year reading answers off wikipedia for easy grades AGAIN
>there's a sliiiiiight chance the finals will be dumbed down again, or even better we'll only take admission tests for college, OR EVEN BETTER get rounded grades from past classes
>mfw i've been insecure all my life about extra exams and my general future but covid's giving me free passes to not give a shit and study maths&physics as much as i want